Many a time people who plan to try an e-cigarette or vapor cigarette are hesitating because all the time, they don’t know what exactly an e-cigar is and what kinds of liquid used in it. Here is some useful information on e cig liquid and how to choose an e-cigarette.
What is an E-Cigarette?
An e-cigarette is your electronic device, typically fueled by a rechargeable battery, which vaporizes a liquid, also called e-liquid (e cig liquid is generally a mixture of distilled water, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, and nicotine used in cigarette), into a vapor that the user can inhale.
The e-cigarette has many names like e-cigs, vaporizers, personal vaporizers; vape gear etc. and can take on many forms.
Tips To Choose E-Cigarette and E Cig Liquid
- Choose Branded One: Branded e-cigarettes and liquid are normally solid and have a warranty; while nonspecific e-cigarettes effectively soften up a couple days and have no warranty.
- Look for Serial Numbers: Original e-cigarettes have serial numbers placed at the atomizer and battery’s connector parts while duplicate e-cig generally doesn’t have serial numbers. Take a help of magnifying glass to locate these serial numbers.
- Verify Model Number Or Brand Name Before Purchases: Be extremely cautious of the cloned ones that may not be of good quality. Do some research, join discussions forums and read audits and reviews to know more about e-cigarette.
- Battery Life: Make battery life as one of the deciding factors when you’re buying an e-cigarette. Though there is no specific figure about this but it could last at least 3 months (more or less) if you get to charge 2 to 3 times every day.
- Delivery Service: Choose a cigarette company which offers an excellent free first class delivery service within your area and also available to answer your queries.