Whether you play games on your Smartphone or not, you may have heard about the popular MMO games (massively multiplayer online) also known as Clash of Clans. Available on both Android and iOS, MMO game is one of the most popular and longest running games for Smartphone. Visit Top MMO games 2017 Facebook page for latest games.
History of MMO Games
The first graphical MMOG is a major development in the formation of the genre, was the multiplayer flight battle reenactment game by Kesmai on the GEnie online service, which first appeared way back in 1986. Kesmai later on added third dimension (3D) graphics to the game, making it the first 3D MMO.
There are several types of massively multiplayer online games and they are as follows.
- First-person shooter
- Bulletin board role-playing games
- Turn based strategy
- Real-time strategy
Tips on How to Be a Better Player in MMO Games
- Experiment with Different MMO Games: You can search on the internet for free MMOGs video game store. This will help you as better amusements have more details and fundamental aptitudes you can use in the game.
- Choose Your Play Style: You can choose 1) player v/s player 2) player v/s entertainment and 3) role play
- Choose A Powerful Class: Very few MMOGs have a perfect balance between the classes. A good source of information is message boards on the official homepage or on fan sites.
- Follow Character Build Guides: The more difficult and complex the character arrangement of a RPG the simpler it is to abuse, additionally to commit errors that are hard or even difficult to revise later.
- Find The Most Efficient Way To Earn Exp Points: It is not important how much exp you get per forged sword, per killed enemy, or per solved question – it is important how much exp points you get per minute.