Vicidial is a suite of software that is intended to work with the “Asterisk Open-Source PBX Phone system” in order to work as a total outbound/inbound call center suite as well as a support system for inbound email.
The interface for the agent is a cooperative set of web pages working through a web browser to provide real-time information and functionality with just an internet browser on the client computer. The interface for managers is web-based also and gives the ability to see several real-time as well as summary reports and other campaign and agent options and settings detailed.
Vicidial Suitecrm Integration offers:
- Inbound, outbound and merged call handling and handling inbound email
- Outbound agent-controlled, predictive dialing and broadcast
- Full compliance with USA, Canada and UK regulatory capability
- Web-based agent as well as administrative interfaces
- Ability to have agents operate remotely
- Unified call recording
- 3-Way calling in the agent application
- Scheduled call-backs foragent-only and anyone
- Web-configurable IVRs as well as voicemail boxes
- Capability to use ordinary Telco lines as well as VOIP trunks lines
- Open-Source AGPLv2 licensed, with no licensing fee
The SuiteCRM team has significantknowledgein integrating and developing SuiteCRM to meetthe needs of your business. We have ISO 9001 accreditation and have a namefordistributingcontracts for fixed-prices on-time, in budget and to-specs.
We have a long list of combinations done for our clients through the years including:
- Sage Line 50
- Sage Pay
- Constant Contact
SuiteCRM Integration APIs can be either on-premise or hosted in any data center or on-demand. The integration will work on any of these environments. As a standard sanction, we often suggest hosted on private cloud environment or on-premise so the service for listener service works minus any disruption.
Communication between Asterisk &SuiteCRM
The system should recognize a phone number and then a database search and retrieving quickly displays the applicate information to the agent. SuiteCRM should be up-to-date on what extension or IP address of the system and incoming phone number is passed. Preparing an outbound call from SuiteCRM when the telephone number is dialed, SuiteCRM willstart a call to the Asterisk system. The call can be made either by Softphone or IP phone.
Agent Makes Call
If an Agent initiates a call straight from IP Phone/Softphone, SuiteCRM will be informed. The information will pop-up with basic info and inform the user as outbound. We have unified “SuiteCRM Asterisk Integration” such as:
- Vici dial SuiteCRM Integration
- FreePBX SuiteCRM Integration
- SuiteCRMTelephony integration