Many folks still have a wrong perception that WordPress is only a blogging platform, but the real truth is that it has lot more improved since it has included many new things. Even WordPress has now grown to a full-fledged Content Management System. It’s just one greater feature that makes WordPress a real ideal platform for small and medium business websites.
Here are 5 more reasons why WordPress for small businesses is ideal.
- Easy to Use: The first and powerful reason why WordPress is such a good platform for small business is that it is damn easy to use. WordPress was designed to be easy to use for people of modest technical knowledge. Once it is set up properly, average users can add content quite easily. This can include text, images, audio, and video.
- Powerful SEO: WordPress has pretty good SEO (Search Engine Optimization) right out of the box. When you configure some settings, the Platinum SEO Pack, or add a solid SEO plugin like the All-in-One SEO Pack you’ve got everything you need to rapidly climb up to the first page of Google for your keywords.
- Dynamic Content: Since its roots are as a blogging stage, WordPress makes creating sites with dynamic content simple and easy. Uploading images and adding videos is very simple.
- Social Media Tool: The WordPress Plugin Directory has over ten thousand plus plugins to add functionality and components to the core WordPress abilities. Over 250 of them help you add social functions to your website. With all those plugins you now you have options to integrate your website with your pollination points out on all sorts of social media sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Stumble Upon, and Flickr.
- Inexpensive: Anyone can download the software for free. It doesn’t get any less expensive than that!
So as you can see, WordPress is really an ideal platform for small business.