Are you prepared to grow your small business, but not yet prepared to pay for more servers? Are you forced to dismiss important projects since IT can’t stay aware of your business needs? If you say ‘YES’ to any of these two questions, then you will be happy to know a solution, Microsoft Office 365 for Small and Medium Business that will not only help you stay far ahead of the competition, but also free-up IT so that you can concentrate on being faster and far better than your rivals.
Microsoft Office 365 is very easy to use, as well as gives you ‘virtual’ anywhere access to your emails and documents so that you can respond quicker to your clients.
Benefits Of Moving To Microsoft Office 365
Enhanced Security: Microsoft Office 365 is intended to meet your business’s security requirements, offering vigorous security features that put clients in control. Here’s a review of the diverse Office 365 security highlights:
- Microsoft Office 365 works with IRM (Information Rights Management) that empowers clients to deflect issues such as document sharing, editing, and oversee content lapse.
- Microsoft Office 365 with ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) Support gives the most extreme level of data isolation to government offices.
- Microsoft Office 365 also offers long-lasting password policies
Reduced Costs: At present, almost every technology infrastructure is pretty expensive to maintain on premise. Moving to Microsoft Office 365 not just allows you to get away from the software and hardware costs, but also empowers you to shake maintenance and disaster recovery costs along with all back-end upgrades.
Additional Benefits of Microsoft Office 365:
1) Your move towards Office 365 provides your users with the latest features of the cloud software and collaboration tools.
2) Microsoft Office 365 is perfectly compatible with almost all prior generations of Microsoft operating systems and hires eminent security technologies to ensure client identities for authorized access from different latest gadgets, such as tablets, smartphones, and laptops.